Sunday, January 23, 2011

Playdates

Cold winter days make me browse websites for vacation destinations! It's currently 24degrees in NYC, there's snow on the ground but at least the sun is shining so that makes it bearable. We're hosting a playdate at the moment, 2 of Wyatt's BFF's are over, playing with all the new toys he got for Christmas, and arguing at the same time...ah to be 5! When can we go to the park???? The energy level in kids in the winter is crazy and it forces creativity in parents....we've been baking, drawing, coloring, playing video games, board games, card games...you name it to keep busy. I have no idea what I would do if we didn't have school!!! So, I want to know...what do you do in your house to keep busy in the winter???? I'm taking suggestions! (and researching tropical destinations....)

No comments:

Post a Comment